Client Support Coordinator
Under the direction of the Director of Workforce Development, the Client Support Coordinator will ensure seamless delivery of support services aligned with CRCD’s Workforce Development Department (WDD) programs. The role involves overseeing quality assurance, managing various administrative tasks, collaborating with client-specific support services, and facilitating the efficient flow of program-related materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Quality Assurance (WDD Programs): Contribute to the quality control efforts within WDD programs by co-developing and monitoring department policies and procedures; evaluate adequacy of quality assurance and performance standards (Staff and Program)
· Document Management & Creation: Update and create forms, PowerPoint presentations, online intake systems, and PDF fillable forms to support program initiatives and enhance user experience.
· Process Mapping & Strategy Development: Assist in developing flowcharts and strategizing processes relevant to program execution, optimizing workflows, and ensuring program effectiveness.
· Supportive Services Coordination: Manage the ordering, tracking, and acceptance of orders for supportive services, collaborating with vendors like Amazon to ensure timely delivery and quality control.
· Client-Specific Support Collaboration: Liaise with client-specific support services to coordinate and deliver services in alignment with program requirements and client needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· A bachelor’s degree in any fields from and/or 2+ years of experience in related field.
· Previous experience in client support coordination or related roles, preferably in program management or workforce development.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint), PDF editing tools, and CANVA.
· Working knowledge in data tracking systems and tools
SALARY: $55,000 Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director of Workforce Development