FREE & Cost-Effective Tools for Entrepreneurs!
Own a small business in Los Angeles, or want to?
Grow your business for FREE.
Call to get started (323) 450-7226
BusinessSource Centers provide startup ventures and current small business owners with free and cost-effective tools to make their businesses a success. Through these tools, small businesses can grow and remain competitive within the City of Los Angeles. Most services are provided at NO COST to Southeast LA business owners and resident entrepreneurs.
Our experienced and professional staff thoughtfully and confidentially provide no-cost one-on-one business consultations to aspiring and current business owners.
- Needs & Market Assessment
- Business Plan Development
- Legal Considerations for Small Businesses
- Site Location & Lease Negotiation
Entrepreneur Training Program (ETP): No Cost
Our no-cost Entrepreneurial Training Program motivate and encourages the development, improvement, and utilization of vital business skills and knowledge for the flourishment of the business. We coordinate with experts to instruct on the importance of creating a business plan, marketing, and using accounting software such as QuickBooks and Wave to support the financial health of the business.
- Strategic & Comprehensive Business Planning Prior to Launching Your Business
A great way to enhance, refresh or learn new solid business principles at your own pace alone or with the support of our staff as needed.
- Entrepreneurial Workshops
- Fiscal Management & Accounting Courses
- E-Commerce, Marketing & Technical Training
- Green Business & Clean-Tech Transitions
- and more
Employee Hiring/Workforce Development
We take a holistic approach to preparing and connecting adults to employment opportunities that provide family sustaining wages. Key to our success is the development and fostering of partnerships with businesses and employers in the community to tap into job opportunities.
- Retention Strategies
- Organization Assessments
- Employee Skills Training
Tax Incentives and Credits
Learn how to identify and manage tax incentives and credit opportunities to get the money you may be entitled to.
- Employee Tax Hiring credits
- Local/Statewide Small Business Tax Incentives
- Procurement from City, State, and Federal Government
SMALL BUSINESS FINANCING
Our purpose is to be a voice, resource, and facilitator for those in pursuit of their dream of successful entrepreneurship in the City of Los Angeles.
- Access to Capital – Microloans
- SBA Loans & Alternative Financial Services – SBA 7A and SBA 504
- Preparing Your Business for a Loan
- Financial Restructuring & Planning
Located at 2415 S. Central Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90011, the Southeast Los Angeles BusinessSource Center sits on the Historic Central Avenue Corridor and offers various levels of assistance to microenterprises, small businesses as well as aspiring entrepreneurs in the City of Los Angeles to revitalize the local economy by providing services and resources to help business owners launch viable businesses, grow revenue streams, stabilize, and create jobs.