- This event has passed.
Interviewing Skills – Vernon-Central/LATTC WorkSource Center
November 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until November 30, 2022
This job interview course will allow you to master the skills you need to excel at interviews and move to the next phase of your professional career (a new job). And best of all you will be able to accomplish this in a short period of time with real-life, proven principles based on years of experience, research and observation.
What will you learn?
- To get the job!
- How to be effective in an a job interview.
- To Master the Art of Selling Yourself.
- About the different types of interviews and how to approach them.
- The concept of differentiation and its importance.
- How to perform due diligence, prepare for success and challenge yourself.
- How you can leverage on feedback and your mistakes.
- To Excel in an interview.
- To boost your confidence and communication skills.
- To handle difficult job interview questions.
Contact Jose Loera at (213) 763-5951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Los Angeles Trade-Technical College
Tom Bradley Center for Student Life
400 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015