Data & Reporting Manager
Department: Learning & Evaluation (L&E)
Reports to: Director of Learning & Evaluation
The Learning and Evaluation department supports CRCD’s mission of being a resultsdriven organization that provides high-quality programming. The Data & Reporting Manager will report to the Director of Learning & Evaluation and will lead grant reporting efforts across the organization. The Data & Reporting Manager will oversee a team of analysts to ensure quality data collection, increase reporting capacity, and support data management for all programmatic departments in the organization: youth development and education, housing and supportive services, and workforce development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Position roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Data Collection and Monitoring Supervision
- Ensure data collection, validation, and reporting methods are accurate, effective, and efficient.
- Implement and supervise data collection, entry, and migration practices and procedures.
- Create and supervise creation of data monitoring tools such as dashboards, rubrics, data flowcharts, etc. that align with existing tools (such as performance measures, logic models, etc.).
- Have a comprehensive understanding of all program outcomes measures and reporting requirements to ensure accurate collection of quantitative and qualitative data needed to complete detailed funder progress reports.
- Meet regularly with program leadership to ensure an in-depth understanding of programmatic requirements and progress to facilitate accurate reporting.
- Create and implement standards for grant reporting to effectively communicate areas of success and strategically strengthen funder relationships and opportunities.
- Lead calendar management and authorship of all grant reports for funders, ensuring all required reports are submitted on time.
- Maintain updated records of reporting schedules, reporting portal account information, and submitted reports records in Salesforce.
- Supervise data analysts with completing weekly enrollment, monthly dashboards, and quarterly outcome reports. Maintain and submit monthly Executive summary reports to leadership.
- Provide coaching to analysts on best practices for communicating and interpreting data reports, targets, and progress to goal.
- Develop data presentations for various stakeholders, including graphs, tables, data
visuals, etc. for supported programming.
- Contribute to organizational strategic goal to increase internal and external
understanding of CRCD’s work and impact
Perform other duties related to the position as requested by Director of Learning and Evaluation.
• 1-2 years of experience supervising personnel related to data systems and data analysis.
• Experience authoring funder reports and/or program outcomes and impact reports.
• Highly skilled in quantitative and/or qualitative analysis.
• Excellent data visualization and presentation skills. Knowledgeable in using Excel or other software to develop graphs and tables for a general audience. Knowledge of Tableau a plus.
• Competence in navigating data management software. Salesforce or other case management software, highly preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to communicate effectively.
• Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task to handle various projects and responsibilities.
• Self-directed and capable of working to meet quick turnaround and deadlines independently.
• Reliable transportation: valid driver’s license and car insurance as required by law
• Excellent social/interpersonal skills and writing ability commensurate with the communication and reporting requirements of the position.