Data & Reporting Manager
Department: Learning & Evaluation (L&E)
Reports to: Director of Learning & Evaluation
The Learning and Evaluation department supports CRCD’s mission of being a result driven organization that provides high-quality programming. The Data & Reporting Manager will report to the Director of Learning & Evaluation and will lead grant reporting efforts across the organization. The Data & Reporting Manager will oversee a team of analysts to ensure quality data collection, increase reporting capacity, and support data management for all programmatic departments in the organization: youth development and education, housing and supportive services, and workforce development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Position roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Data Collection and Monitoring Supervision
- Ensure data collection, validation, and reporting methods are accurate, effective, and efficient.
- Implement and supervise data collection, entry, and migration practices and procedures.
- Create and supervise creation of data monitoring tools such as dashboards, rubrics, data flowcharts, etc. that align with existing tools (such as performance measures, logic models, etc.).
- Have a comprehensive understanding of all program outcomes measures and reporting requirements to ensure accurate collection of quantitative and qualitative data needed to complete detailed funder progress reports.
- Meet regularly with program leadership to ensure an in-depth understanding of programmatic requirements and progress to facilitate accurate reporting.
- Create and implement standards for grant reporting to effectively communicate areas of success and strategically strengthen funder relationships and opportunities.
- Lead calendar management and authorship of all grant reports for funders, ensuring all required reports are submitted on time.
- Maintain updated records of reporting schedules, reporting portal account information, and submitted reports records in Salesforce.
- Supervise data analysts with completing weekly enrollment, monthly dashboards, and quarterly outcome reports. Maintain and submit monthly Executive summary reports to leadership.
- Provide coaching to analysts on best practices for communicating and interpreting data reports, targets, and progress to goal.
- Develop data presentations for various stakeholders, including graphs, tables, data
visuals, etc. for supported programming.
- Contribute to organizational strategic goal to increase internal and external
understanding of CRCD’s work and impact
- Perform other duties related to the position as requested by Director of Learning and Evaluation.
- 1-2 years of experience supervising personnel related to data systems and data analysis.
- Experience authoring funder reports and/or program outcomes and impact reports.
- Highly skilled in quantitative and/or qualitative analysis.
- Excellent data visualization and presentation skills. Knowledgeable in using Excel or other software to develop graphs and tables for a general audience. Knowledge of Tableau a plus.
- Competence in navigating data management software. Salesforce or other case management software, highly preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to communicate effectively.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to multi-task to handle various projects and responsibilities.
- Self-directed and capable of working to meet quick turnaround and deadlines independently.
- Reliable transportation: valid driver’s license and car insurance as required by law.
- Excellent social/interpersonal skills and writing ability commensurate with the communication and reporting requirements of the position.