Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Under the direction and leadership of the Chief Financial Officer, the Grants Manager is responsible for coordinating the development, administrative management, reporting and closeout of grants and other programmatic investments made by CRCD. The Grants Administrator will ensure that CRCD’s grant management and related processes, documents, procedures, and implementation are executed professionally, efficiently, on schedule, and in a manner consistent with best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a portfolio of foundation and government donors for renewal and upgrade. Prepare and compose funding proposals, request letters
- Lead implementation and maintenance of a new fund development platform to track funder relationships, grant applications and reports
- Work closely with the Executive Team, Program Directors, Finance, Administration, and consultants to ensure comprehensive proposals/reports
- Supervise several Grant Administrators.
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision.
- 5+ years’ experience in grant writing, grants/contract management or bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ experience or master’s degree and 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated experience with fund development and grant writing, preferably government as well as private grants
- Reliable, flexible team player who works well with minimal supervision, who has a good work ethic, and an ability to set and maintain personal boundaries
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and to meet deadlines