You are invited to join us for our BusinessSource Center workshop series, “Social Media Marketing Essentials for Business,” on Wednesday, March 8th from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm via Zoom.
This class will give you the basics of using social media for business, plus the latest trends to help you grow.
This class will help you with:
- Create a content calendar to sync all your marketing efforts (Participants will receive a complimentary digital copy of a digital calendar – $27 value).
- Choose which platforms make sense for your business. Pick the right days and times to post on each platform and how often to post.
- Decide what content to post for best engagement. Choose social media advertising options.
- Get started with Facebook and Instagram “Lives” and “Stories”.
- Understand the role of social media influencers and how they boost your business.
Register here for more details:
For more information, contact us at 323.450.7226 OR SoutheastLABSC@coalitionrcd.org.
Check out more workshops at https://coalitionrcd.org/events/